Become An Exhibitor
This is a unique opportunity for your company to reach out to hundreds of event professionals and individuals planning events!
CaterCon is a unique expo in Southern California. Every year, our marketing team reaches out to our database of 20,000+ prospects via social media, email, and direct mail. CaterCon’s attendees come from all over Southern California (Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Diego Counties). Exhibiting at CaterCon is a unique opportunity to promote your services to a qualified audience.
You will have the opportunity to promote your services to hundreds of professional meeting and event planners, wedding coordinators, party planners, corporate planners, production companies, event suppliers, and individuals organizing events.
Amongst other benefits, by exhibiting at CaterCon you will have the opportunity to:
- Generate highly targeted business leads from prospects to increase your sales
- Develop and strengthen your company’s brand image
- Reach out to a wide range of prospects, new customers & decision makers
- Gauge customer feedback for your products and services
- Increase your market share
- Find partners and form strategic alliances
- Gain competitive advantages
Ready to Sign Up? Great!
Click below to download Exhibitor Contract
Please Email Completed form to: email@example.com
Need More Info? Absolutely!
Click below to download Exhibitor Information
Call to Speak to a Sales Rep Today: 714.978.9000
CaterCon was an educational experience while networking with restaurants, catering companies and creating best practices moving forward!
– Kathie Shab, E&J Gallo Wine and Spirits
Catercon 2015 was a great show, with great networking opportunities, and an excellent venue for event needs.
– Salvador Ochoa, Ochoa’s Chorizo
CaterCon was a great experience! Pinch Me! Band had the opportunity to play live for the attendees, as well as the exhibitors. We also had a booth and were able to network freely with all types of people in the event business. Can’t wait for next year!
– Rick Allen, Pinch Me! Band
Fun, informative and exciting!
– Carolyn Carpenter, Building Occupational Opportunities